April 2006


Car Update!

A few things have changed since these pics mainly that I got in somefittings so I’ll be using my stainless steel feed line for oil now. wink1.gif Not to mention that it’s done and running about 3-4 psi right now(to be upped to ~8 shortly)!!! I’ll have to get some more pictures of it finished to post up.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
vacuum manifold

IPB Image

IPB Image
My very pretty jethot 2000 header and dp. (coated for freeeeeeee!!!)

IPB Image
I ended up welding the pan some more, plus a good cleaning up with the wire brush + angle grinder and a coat of black primer.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
My impressive air compressor setup.

Thanks to Davonne for not killing me for all the time that went into this and to Jordan for about 24 hours of labor (just this project), probably months of his life have now been spent on the car.

Turned it up to about 5psi now… I think there is something wrong with my wastegate acuator though. I have it turned almost all the way in and it’s only at 5.

Anyways just ask davonne, man that made a huge difference!! I’m helping jordan out with his truck next weekend so i might turn it up somemore then. Still trying to get to 8. hope I don’t have to get a new acuator, they are about another 100, but mainly would be a huge pain to change out. (completely removing the turbo once again).